My name is Nathan, I am 22 years old and I teach adapted physical activities. I was born and raised in France but arrived in Québec in September 2018 to study at Parole de Vie in Sherbrooke. I have a strong passion for the Gospel.
Who am I?
In Québec, I discovered a welcoming and kind people, but also that Jesus is absent from most homes. In recent months, God has revealed to me that the beginning of my ministry would be in the province of Québec, 6 000 km from my home! In addition to continuing my theological training, I will assist a new church planting.
My goal is to join the mission in Québec to serve and to discern my gifts and vocation as a Gospel worker in Québec. Here are my objectives for the next 2 years.
- Move to Vaudreuil-Dorion, on the west shore of the Island of Montréal, and join Le Clocher Church as a member and worker of this local church;
- Start regular coaching with Benjamin Desruisseaux, pastor of Le Clocher Church;
- Complete my master’s level studies in the Immerse program with SEMBEQ (Séminaire Baptiste Évangélique du Québec), as well as teach during church gatherings;
- Get involved as a leader at Le Clocher Church;
- Be evaluated by Church 21 to confirm the direction of my future ministry;
- Start a ministry at Cité-des-Jeunes High School in partnership with Le Clocher to reach the 3000 students.